Some Coffee Required

Hey there mommas, soon-to-be mommas, and future mommas! I am here because I want to share my motherhood journey with you. There are so many different parenting styles and lifestyles that it can be overwhelming and can make you feel like you are doing it all wrong. I can tell you this as long as you are raising your babies with love and attention you're not doing it wrong!

There are many different mommas to connect with out there and I am trying to reach all of you! I am hoping that through sharing my family's story that you will be able to connect to us in all of our successes and learn from our failures.

I am a happily married woman who gets to nurture and raise two beautiful girls (so far) and I have the pleasure of being a homemaker! I'm no "good housekeeping" magazine but I can try right?

I wanted to keep this short and sweet but look for my first offical post soon!

Welcome to my judgement free momma zone where coffee and yoga pants are always welcomed with open arms

-Brittany

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dealing With My Diastasis Recti

Simple and Fun Ways to Keep Kids Active